Your kids are our kids, and our mission is to develop the desire within each child to know Christ, and to partner with parents in growing spiritually mature kids who will show God's love to other.
Each Sunday morning, there are several options in which we carry out this mission:
- At 9:30, age specific classes are offered for birth-2nd grade. J.A.M. Time is offered for 3rd/4th/5th.
- At 11:00, grade specific classes are offered for 3rd/4th/5th. Kinder/1st/2nd will have J.A.M. Time, 3yrs-PreK will have Preschool praise, and birth-2yrs have ages specific classes.
- J.A.M. Time (Jesus and Me Time) for Kinder-5th grade. This age-appropriate service mirrors our adult worship. We worship God through song, prayer, offering, communion and Biblical teaching.
- Preschool Praise (3yrs – PreK) contains many of the same elements: interactive learning with songs, prayer, and Biblical teaching.
- Infants — 2yrs have Bible lessons in their individual classes.
When you arrive, we provide a children's check-in where a volunteer will assist you as you enroll your child in the appropriate area, gather information about your child's allergies or any special needs, as well as a way to reach you if needed. Our desire is for every child to know Christ, grow spiritually and show God's love to all.