Your kids are our kids, and our mission is to develop the desire within each child to know Christ, and to partner with parents in growing spiritually mature kids who will show God's love to other.
Each Sunday morning, there are several options in which we carry out this mission:
- At 9:45, we have age-specific classes where we teach Biblical truth to birth — 5th grade.
- At 11:00, we offer a variety of ministry options depending upon your child's age.
- J.A.M. Time (Jesus and Me Time) for 1st-5th grade. This age-appropriate service mirrors our adult worship. We worship God through song, prayer, offering, communion and Biblical teaching.
- Preschool Praise (3yrs – Kindergarten) contains many of the same elements: interactive learning with songs, prayer, and Biblical teaching.
- Infants — 2yrs have Bible lessons in their individual classes.
When you arrive, we provide a children's check-in where a volunteer will assist you as you enroll your child in the appropriate area, gather information about your child's allergies or any special needs, as well as a way to reach you if needed. Our desire is for every child to know Christ, grow spiritually and show God's love to all.